There are 5 habits every successful business owner needs:
• Consistency: I’ve never ever met a successful business owner that hasn’t got where they are without consistency. This has to be consistent activity that’s getting the right results. For me, this means spending a certain amount of time on my sales activity each week.
• Reviewing activity: Going back and identifying which activities are working and which ones aren’t. This might take time, but it allows you to focus your efforts on the right results. Make sure to do this at least once a month to prevent you from wasting your time on the wrong activities.
• Setting goals: And keeping aligned with these goals. Note these goals down in a safe place where you can refer back to them. Look at what you want to achieve over the year, then break this down by achievable activities for each quarter and month that align to the overall yearly goal.
• You time: This one is so important; business owners are constantly working on themselves. Because, guess what? If you aren’t working at your best, neither is your business. Regularly take time out each week to have fun or work on improving yourself.
• Learning from your mistakes: Making mistakes is part of life, but what successful business owners do is learn and reflect on these mistakes and look at what they could do better.
We'd love to learn more about you and the business that YOU are building, and we offer a free initial consultation to help you scope out whether BBB is right for you.
We will be completely honest about whether we can help you.
Join us for a 90-minute masterclass to maximise the speed and efficiency of growing your service business to £100k and beyond.READ MORE
We run regular discovery days where you’ll experience a taste of the magic our Scale groups have to offer. We think seeing really is believing, so we invite you to join us and try us out before you commit. We’re confident that when you see what you get out of a day, you’ll be itching to see what the year ahead can bring.READ MORE
We cut through the nonsense advice to give you what you need for the stage you’re at in your business, reducing the risk of wasting time, money and energy in the process.
We’ll help you determine how to become a £100k business owner.
We’ll show you how to stress test and evolve your business model so it’s £100k ready.
We’ll share the straightforward methodology you need to apply to get there.CLICK HERE
Success and happiness start with self-esteem
The Self-Esteem Reboot is a complete programme with daily lessons and exercises, a 72-page workbook and online access to support videos and bonus content. It is proven to boost self-esteem and confidence levels with just a small investment of your time each day.CLICK HERE
Give your new service-based business the nurturing and firm foundations it needs to grow and flourish from your first year.
Get in touch..
Be the first to receive our proven, practical business-building know-how and fresh business insights delivered straight to your inbox.
Everything we share is designed to help you grow your service-based business.