Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘BBB’, ‘Bigger Brighter Bolder’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
Bigger Brighter Bolder Ltd,
14 Northcroft Lane,
Company number: 07108596
VAT Registered: 184 0802 15
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Purchase and Refund Policy
The information supplied gives Bigger Brighter Bolder Ltd permission to communicate with you by mail, email, or phone to relay special offers, announcements and information you may find valuable in your business.
The event you’re attending contains confidential copyrighted information that may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Bigger Brighter Bolder Ltd.
We offer free content and promotional emails as a service to our customers. We will send communication periodically outlining special events, current products, specials and deals. However, you may ’opt-out’ or unsubscribe by following any unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us. After doing so, if you have opted out of receiving all emails you will not receive future communications (as applicable), unless you open a new account, enter a contest, or otherwise subsequently sign up to receive communications again.
Terms of Booking
All sales are considered final 14 days from date of payment being received. Should you request a refund on or before 14 days from the date of sale, please supply written notice of said request (Email is acceptable) to email@example.com. All cancellations and refunds must be authorised by Bigger Brighter Bolder Ltd
Further Product Return Requirements and Conditions
- Written detailed reasons for cancellation should accompany your written notice of cancellation.
- A copy of your sales receipt indicating payment type must accompany written notice of cancellation.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address must be legible and contained within my written notice of cancellation.
Approval of Refund Request
There will be no consideration or authorisation for a refund without meeting all cancellation requirements and conditions outlined above. Upon approval of your refund request, any payments made under this written contract of sale will be refunded within 10 business days. Bigger Brighter Bolder Ltd will not be responsible for honouring refunds that do not follow the process outlined above.
Whilst every effort is made to avoid changes to any live seminar or workshop, Bigger Brighter Bolder Ltd reserves the right to make changes to venues, speakers, or dates if necessary. In this case you will be notified no later than 10 days before the event. Bigger Brighter Bolder Ltd reserves the right to change venues of live events to anywhere within a 25-mile radius up to 4 weeks before the event itself. BBB also reserves the right to change speakers.
Live Event Terms and Conditions
All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is Your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that You arrive at the Venue in sufficient time in case the Event starts early and to ensure that You are able to stay until the close of the Event should You wish to if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure all events run as planned, in certain accentuating circumstances beyond our control, cancellation, postponement or alteration of the Event may be necessary. This includes, but is not restricted to, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and speaker illness. In the event of any cancellation, postponement or alteration You will not be entitled to a refund. No scheduled speakers may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing, and so cancellation by a speaker / artist will not entitle You to a refund, regardless of their position on the bill.
It is Your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or altered. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of BBB as soon as reasonably practicable on the BBB website. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or alteration can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.