BBB Success Groups is an online kick-arse community of ambitious business owners who are savvy enough to realise that their mindset, attitude and behaviour are the keys to their business success.
We put an entire infrastructure around our members to create the best possible environment for business success:
If you’re a small business owner, it’s impossible to separate you from your business. It’s a reflection of you. But how much do we really know about what’s going on with us?
Let me give you an analogy… If you had decided to go on an adventure and participate in the Dakar Rally (a very long off-road endurance race), wouldn’t you want to know everything about the car and the equipment; the machinery that’s going to support you on your journey, so you could fix it yourself if things went wrong, or make any adjustments required to improve the result?
You might think you already know yourself. But did you know that 95-99% of everything we think, feel and do is unconscious? We’ve got to get in there and find out what’s going on! “Personal Development” has a really bad rap but when it’s directed at your goals and you resolve the issues and gaps that are in the way of those goals, it’s unbelievably powerful.
We all have shit. If you’re anything like us, it could be a full-time job working on yours. But here’s one of the secrets that successful business owners know. You only have to work on the shit that’s getting in the way!
A study of Harvard graduates was carried out a few years back to determine why an elite group of 3% were worth more financially than the other 97% put together. The answer was that they consistently set, wrote down and worked towards clear goals. Whilst there are many measures to success other than financial, it’s the easiest one to measure. But what can be applied to financial goals can be applied right across the board to what you believe to be important.
Goal setting is the number 1 thing that successful people do.
The American Society of Training and Development (ASTD) did a study on accountability and found the following statistics:
The probability of completing a goal if:
“Find serious motivation, remove doubt & discover the power of intent; make that leap!”
Let me ask you a few questions…
If you answered yes to these questions, this is the place for you. Book a 15 minutes call with Tracey to find out more.